Looking up your IP address in combination with your port is easy. You need to have the login details of Pterodactyl, refer to the other articles in the knowledge base for more information.
- Go to https://pterodactyl.proxweb.eu/
- Log in if you have not already done so.
- Click on your server.
- You will now see the console. Click on “Configuration”.
- In the submenu that now appears click on “Allocations”.
- Now the IP address appears with the port or possibly several IP addresses or ports.
- With this port and IP address you can connect to your Minecraft Server.