To easily check which applications have access to your Proxcloud account, we recommend creating an App Password for each application. The App Password is an alternative password with which various APIs and, for example, contacts / calendar applications work. An App Password has the same rights as your regular password, so protect this password well. We recommend using a password manager.
- Go to the Proxcloud settings by pressing your profile picture in the online cloud environment and clicking the “Settings” button.
- Select Security in the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Devices section.
- Enter a recognizable name in the “App name” field.
- Press Create new app password.
- The password will be shown once. Copy or save the password.
- Use the App Password in any way desired.