We strongly recommend using the Thunderbird applications.
- In your browser, navigate to the Proxcloud Calendar app. Under “Settings & import”, copy the “iOS/macOS CalDAV Address” into your clipboard.
- Launch the Windows 10 Calendar app. Then, click the settings icon (gear icon) and select “Manage accounts”.
- Click “Add account” and choose “iCloud”.
- Enter an email, username and password. None of this information has to be valid-it will all be changed in the upcoming steps.
- Click “Done”. A message should appear indicating the settings were saved successfully.
- In the “Manage Accounts” menu, click on the iCloud account created in previous steps, and select “Change settings”. Then, click on “Change mailbox sync settings”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the dialog box, select “Advanced mailbox settings”. Paste your CalDAV URL in the field labelled “Calendar server (CalDAV)”.
- Click “Done”. Enter your Proxcloud username and password in the appropriate fields, and change the account name to whatever you prefer (e. g. “Proxcloud Calendar”). Click “Save”.