This module adds an extra page to a default WHMCS installation. The affiliates can choose a website, fill in a destination and press the generate button. The module will then automatically generate a URL that the affiliates can use on their website, social media, etc. If customers are logged in and are already an affiliate, the affiliate ID will be entered automatically. If customers are logged in but are not yet an affiliate, an error message will be displayed asking to open an account. In this case the generator will be disabled. If customers are not logged in, a message will appear asking to log in, the generator will still work however, the affiliate needs to fill in their affiliate ID manually. If needed we can require affiliates to be logged in.
- Let affiliates generate a link to any page on your website(s): Affiliates can choose which page they want to forward their customers to, provided it is on the domain name(s) you have chosen.
- Supports multiple domain names: You can add an unlimited number of domain names to the list, so affiliates can choose which website they want to redirect to.
- Supports any website, not just links to pages in WHMCS: Affiliates can link to pages in for example WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, etc.
- Easy to set up and install: Complete documentation with images, if necessary we can install the module for you.
- Works with most versions of WHMCS and PHP: There are not many requirements for using this module. However, we do recommend that you use the most recent version of both WHMCS and PHP.
Copyright & License
Copyright (C) 2020 - 2021 Proxeuse
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.